Terms of Service
Make sure you really, really want to attend this super duper class, and learn awesome things, and then boost your income before making your deposit, as it is non-refundable. HOWEVER, we understand extreme circumstances happen, and so, at the instructors discretion, your deposit may be credited toward a future class.
All lash artists, instructors/salon owners, and cosmetology/aesthetic educators attending this course understand that what is taught in this course is not to be duplicated and shared or taught in any form. Including but not limited to verbal, demonstration, photography, video or audio recording.
If you are attending our VOLUME course please note that by clicking agree to terms of service that you have at least 6 months of eyelash extension experience.
If you are attending our CLASSIC + VOLUME course you realize that you have the sole responsibility to know and be aware of your own state laws regarding the practice and application of eyelash extensions. MY BRAND LASHES cannot be held responsible for failure to abide by or ignorance of your own state laws.
By clicking, you agree to the terms of service on this registration form you agree:
1. Not to share any of the information given in the context of learning the techniques taught by My Brand Lashes
2. Not to teach another person ANYTHING taught to you in this course.
3. That you have adequate experience if taking a VOLUME training course (Classic + Volume not included)
4. That you are also aware of your own state laws regarding practicing eyelash extensions.
5. Taking the course without completing the requirements for licensure in your own state may be insufficient to certify or qualify the attendee to perform a service for compensation that requires licensure.Most states require that you have a valid Cosmetology, Aesthetics or nursing license to practice and charge for eyelash extensions. Students of Cosmetology or Aesthetics may only charge for eyelash services upon completion of their licensure. My Brand Lashes cannot be held responsible for ignorance of your own state laws. We recommend that you check your states Department Of Public Licensing before signing up for our course.
6. The attendee may be required by state law to obtain licensure before performing the service for compensation. Every state is different. Please check your own state laws.
7. To choose to move forward with the course you are signing up to take.
8. Should you have any questions regarding your training after class, you will reach out to the instructor of your course before social media to resolve any and all issues. We take our reputation very seriously and we only want the best for our students. If you have constructive feedback after taking one of our courses we welcome your input.
DEPOSIT OF 50% OF YOUR CLASS FEE IS DUE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE.